Horse Trail Ride and Zoo Admission
The picturesque trail ride passes through pasture meadows with grazing livestock and travels along old logging roads into the forest far away from the modern world.
The picturesque trail ride passes through pasture meadows with grazing livestock and travels along old logging roads into the forest far away from the modern world. In the past, riders have spotted native coyotes, fox and wild turkeys; some guests have even been fortunate enough to see a moose!
Plus you get to visit the animals at our farm either before or after your ride.
- Gentle Horses and Great Trails
- First time rider? No worries!
- Fresh air and breathtaking scenery
- Our guides are friendly and experienced
- Visit will the farm animals
- Explore North American Wildlife Exhibits
- Voucher must be converted ONLINE into a booking by visiting RedeemDeal.com by August 15, 2017.
- Valid for one Horse-Trail Ride and one Zoo Admission from May through August.
- Zoo Admission hours are 10am to 4pm
- Children must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by one parent on the ride.
- During the summer months we normally travel with 4 riders.
- One voucher per person- No Limit on number purchased.
- Subject to availability on RedeemDeal.com – Book Early for best selection.
- Voucher expires 8/15/17 – no refunds.